Explore the world of multilingual marketing!
Download our free 55-page eBook on multilingual search engine optimization (SEO) and content marketing, and learn how to engage with your audience in their language. Our authors share their expertise on:
Chapter 1. Why would you go multilingual?
- What are the benefits of reusing your content and marketing it in other languages?
- Case: native advertising promotion using English vs. local language versions
Chapter 2. It's all about the strategy
- How do you ensure the ROI of your marketing efforts?
- What languages will you be going for?
Chapter 3. The Buyer's Journey – What’s needed to build a marketing funnel that converts for other languages?
Chapter 4. Multilingual SEO
- Multilingual SEO – ensuring that your customers will find your content
- Modern SEO – ranking factors other than repetition of words
- Keyword concepts – what changes will machine learning algorithms bring to SEO?
Chapter 5. From Translation to Transcreation
- What's transcreation? What's needed to have content transcreated?
- Best practices in ordering translation and localization work
- Translation memories and terminology management
- High-volume and complex? Integration and automation to the rescue.
Chapter 6. Multilingual Content Promotion – what are the main aspects you should consider when promoting your content in other languages?
Download your free copy now!